Free Trading Workshop
Duration: 3 Hours
Class Size: 15 - 30
As a self-directed investor, it is imperative to learn as much as you can about investing, because so much can be at stake when you trade. To become a successful investor you must learn to stack the odds in your favour before you trade. This means having all the insights, tools and techniques at your fingertips to determine what to add to your portfolio and when are the best times to enter and exit those positions.
This workshop introduces you to the world of do-it-yourself investing, and more importantly the tools and techniques you’ll need to stack the odds in your favour when trading. In particular, we focus on understanding the “Big Picture” of global markets and applying this knowledge to spotting market trends. Once market trends are identified, we show you how to use simple tools and techniques to determine when and where to invest.
- How to use easy-to-understand charting and technical analysis tools to manage your risk before you trade.
- How to consistently identify low risk/high reward trades.
- How to build a disciplined rules-based trading plan for any asset class – including stocks, ETFs, currencies, and more.
- Uncover how financial markets really operate
- Introduction to technical analysis basics
- Identifying low risk/high reward trades
- Building a successful rules-based trading plan
- What tools do the professionals use to get their edge
- Live evaluation of your favourite stocks
- No experience required.