Join the revolution in financial education. Our approach to empowering investors to trade like professionals is unique and highly effective.
Our organization is always looking for excellent instructors for our courses.
If you are a gifted trader or active portfolio manager, with a demonstrable track record of success and have the desire to share your knowledge with others – not just for the money but because of a need to help others take control of their financial situation – contact us to further discuss the opportunity.
The ideal candidate will have most if not all of these skill sets and experiences:
- Minimum of 5 years of active short-term trading or portfolio management experience (using asset allocation strategies) within the last 10 years.
- Advanced level knowledge of North American markets, and all major financial asset classes.
- Expert level knowledge of fundamental analysis, technical analysis, and global macroeconomic theory and global market dynamics.
- Strong public speaker, with the ability to keep a class engaged.
- Must know how to use advanced charting and execution software, including: eSignal, Bloomberg, Interactive Brokers, and a discount brokerage platform from one of the leading retail banks.
If you feel you meet most of this criteria, kindly submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org